911 Address: 13562 Radar Lake Road
GPS Location: 55.69N, -120.33 W6M
Bear Mountain Nordic Ski Association
P.O. Box 21033
Dawson Creek, BC
Directions to the Ski Trails
Directions to the Bear Mountain Nordic Ski Association Trails
- Travel South from Dawson Creek on 17th street beyond the city limit. Go as far as the Dangerous Goods Route (AKA Adam's Road).
- Turn right (west), drive for 1.5 kilometres and leave the paved Dangerous Goods Route, taking the junction to your left (at large corner on Dangerous Goods Route). Continue to the west on the gravel road for 1.8 kilometres. You will see a sign pointing to the Bear Mountain Recreation Area and the ski trails. At that point, turn left (south) onto Road 223.
- Follow the road south, then veering southeast up a hill for 5.8 kilometres. You will come to a parking lot on the right and a brown gate on the left. There is a large sign at the far end of the parking lot. You have arrived - welcome!
- Park in the parking lot, cross the road, put your skis and hat on, and slide on!
- (Radar Lake is another 2 kilometres to the west of the parking lot and the Bear Mountain Wind Park road is another 4.7 kilometres west of our parking lot)